WMSN in Madison, WI is seeking an enthusiastic, highly motivated New Business & Digital Account Executive. We are looking for someone who can connect with clients and help them achieve their business objectives through effective TV and digital advertising. You will be a key member of our sales team focused on the execution of innovative television and digital advertising campaigns that drive revenue. Most importantly - we are looking for hard-working sales people who want to have FUN at work, make money and help local businesses grow. If you are interested in selling some of the best media in the industry, we want to hear from you!
Job Responsibilities include:
- Sell advertising and digital marketing solutions to local businesses
- Develop new business through selling commercial advertising time by reaching out to local businesses and other advertisers
- Create and present advertising strategies and ideas for local businesses incorporating TV, online and digital mediums
- Evaluate and manage customers’ digital campaigns to achieve their key marketing objectives
- Sell digital advertising and marketing solutions customized to each client's needs, from among our product suite that includes Website Development, CTV, SEO, SEM, Social Media, Programmatic Display, Geo Fencing, Email Marketing, SMS Loyalty Programs and local news
- Work directly with businesses to discuss and understand their needs and then develop customized solutions to drive leads to their business
- Attain budgeted revenue goals through effective solicitations, promotions and service
- Understand the business objectives and advertising strategies of clients and find ways to help them achieve their objectives through effective advertising
- Strong business development focus, willing to prospect and uncover new potential digital advertisers and drive to develop opportunities from prospect level through to deal close.
- An understanding and passion for the digital world we live in including social media and digital advertising
- Must have strong understanding of digital marketplace (Digital Audio, Programmatic, OTT, Social, SEO/SEM, etc.)
- Strong organizational, written and presentation skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to build and maintain positive customer relationships
- Competitive, persuasive, energetic and self-motivated
- Ability to overcome objections
- Working knowledge of new media, digital interactive initiatives and social media required
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.