HOURS ARE 8:45 AM- 5:15PM MONDAY TUESDAYS AND WEDNESDAYS
we are looking for someone who can be FLEXIBLE to work additional days to cover employee vacations etc. as we are getting into our busy holiday season
Education: Minimum required high school diploma or equivalent; associates degree or higher preferred.
Experience: Excellent oral and written communication skills; exceptional telephone presence, including the ability to purposefully engage and convey confidence when communicating with customers.
A minimum of one to three (1-3) years of previous similar work experience in the customer service or new home sales industry is required.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
* Outstanding customer service skills
* Strong computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook)
* Proficiency in data entry and management
* Knowledge of company computer operating systems and CRM
* Great communication skills (listening, verbal and written)
* Strategic thinking
* Prioritization, organization and attention to detail and accuracy
* Use of discretion, maintain customer confidentiality
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Strong work ethic and motivated
* Be honest and trustworthy
* Demonstrate sound work ethic
* Complete all tasks as required by supervisors
* Time management & stress management skills
* Problem-solving skills
* Comply with all workplace regulations as guidelines per employee manual
* Team player
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.