New Product Representative – Volvo Leads Concierge – Customer Care 2
Are you knowledgeable and passionate about cares? Love to talk about cars?
Expect more than a job!
Our values are the heartbeat of our organization and we live, breathe and play by them every day. Join our team as a Customer Care Representative 2 – New Product Representative and experience the satisfaction of being part of a unique culture. As a Percepta team member, you can expect
- Culture of Service - to be treated like you are the customer from day one
- Teamwork – belonging to a supportive family team environment that encourages growth, fosters trust and open communication and acknowledges value in your contributions
- Respect – a team that is accountable, dependable and gives you their full attention
- Proactive – to surround yourself with solution-oriented people who strive to improve themselves, others and the organization
- Career growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Diversity - be a part of our growing diverse and community-minded organization that is all about having fun
- Competitive compensation - we take care of family, which is why we offer more than just competitive wages and great benefits. Our programs include incentives and promote physical, mental, and financial wellness.
The New Product Representative conducts outbound phone calls to interested prospects. The Representative answers various questions and obtains information from the prospect, engaging the dealer once the details are finalized.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Make outbound calls and follow up to prospects on behalf of the dealer.
- Answer questions about new products and product support.
- Build new cars with prospects online and speak to all possible features and equipment.
- Manage the prospect or hand raiser from initial contact until purchase is completed.
- Act as a direct point of contact for customers. Ensure that their customers are assisted properly and all their questions are addressed in a timely manner.
- Advise of any trends or concerns with customer handling (or product/service related issues) to the Customer Care Center Manager or Supervisor.
- Responsible for proper documentation and coding in Volvo proprietary software.
- Complete additional tasks/projects as needed.
- Mahwah, NJ
- Full-time, 40 hour work week, Shift: Tuesday to Saturday 12pm to 9pm
- Minimum 1 year of online phone sales
- High School Diploma required; Associate’s degree or higher education preferred.
- Passion for cars, the automotive industry, and understanding of auto-speak
- Excellent working knowledge of in-vehicle technology
- Good PC skills
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written word
- Present a professional and polished image
- Strong computer and typing skills – speed and accuracy
- Savvy in customer/client interaction and communication style
- Ability to sway the opinion of others through verbal and/or written correspondence
- Ability to adapt communication style to fit the style of others
- Demonstrated ability to interject personality into written content without crossing professional boundaries
- Good listening skills
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to multi-task
- Good work attendance history
- Strong positive attitude toward customers/customer issues/co-workers/VCNA
- Strong time management and organizational skills
Percepta requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. Percepta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.