Immediately hiring for a Tax Senior (In Industry) My client manages a growing portfolio of assets valued in excess of $300 million nationwide. This company is NOT a public accounting firm. If you are looking to join a growing company, with growth and advancement. Please reach out to me directly.
In this Tax Senior Accountant role, you will assist in preparing and reviewing 1099-INT, federal, and state Income tax returns for multiple partnerships and trusts for multiple funds. You will partner with Deloitte their third-party tax and financial preparers
* Year-end tax filings for all funds
* Assist in corporate and high net-worth individual tax planning
* Assist in researching complex tax rules and strategies.
* Intermediate Excel knowledge
* Strong attention to detail and ability to review externally-prepared tax returns
* Experience with ERP systems preferred, Quick books and Yardi
* Experience preparing and reviewing federal and state Income tax returns for multiple partnerships and trusts for multiple funds
* Degree required
* Must have a minimum of 3-5 years experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.