WHAM: Rochester's news and marketing leader in Upstate New York. We're hard-working, we're award winning, and we believe in the value of each and every member of our team.
We are looking for highly motivated, dedicated students who are looking to get the most out of their Summer internship experience. You must be eligible to receive college credit to participate in this internship, and be at least 18 years of age. This internship is unpaid -- Credit Verification forms will be provided. It is anticipated that the full internship period will provide 80 hours of academic credit.
- Must be available to work a 10-20 hour/week schedule inclusive of some evenings/weekends.
- Candidates must be at least 18 years of age.
- Reliable transportation is a necessity.
- Candidates must be registered for college classes during the quarter or semester in which the internship is performed.
- Candidates must be registered in any of the following college majors: Communications, Journalism, or similarly related major.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!