WTOV in Steubenville, OH - Wheeling, WV, is looking for a Director for our newscast.
Perform any production duties as assigned including:
- Operate Ignite automation and any assigned newscasts and productions
- Create graphics daily using Photoshop
- Broadcast operations to include setting up, controlling and monitoring television broadcast equipment to transmit television programs and commercials to the viewing audience
- Gathering satellite feeds for broadcast use
- Maintain production studio and control room
- Perform other tasks related to the position as assigned, which may include website contribution
- Work multi-camera remote productions
- Operate Master Control when scheduled or as fill in
- Other Duties as assigned
- Experience directing and TDing newscasts
- Knowledge of production standards and equipment
- Full working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- The ability to clearly give direction to crew while under pressure
- Excellent typing and spelling skills are necessary
- The ability to read and write
- A college degree is preferred
- Must be able to lift and position 40 pound equipment
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: 100% company-paid life and disability, 401K match, employee stock plan, education reimbursement, and the ability to design your own comprehensive benefit package to suit you and your family’s every need. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.