Bigelow Management is a real estate management and development company headquartered in Las Vegas, NV managing real estate properties (Budget Suites of America) built and acquired by the same family Company for over 45 years. Currently manages 7,158 apartments located in Las Vegas, Phoenix, Dallas, Fort Worth, Irving, The Colony, Grand Prairie, Lewisville, Addison, and San Antonio.
We are currently hiring a Night Auditor to work at our Dallas, TX location. The hourly rate for this position is $17.00. Applicants must be willing to work 3:00 PM to 11:30 PM.
We offer great benefits including medical, dental, vision, long term care insurance, life insurance, paid vacation and sick time, 9 paid holidays, and 401K plan with company match.
● Post charges, process payments, closing paperwork, balance, and make corrections to customer accounts as needed
● Complete audit reports
● Maintain daily logs
● Welcome, greet, interact with, and assist guests in a professional manner
● Provide excellent service within the property's service standards
● Exhibit a professional demeanor and willingness to assist all guests whenever possible
● Answer property questions; provide accurate information regarding rooms
● Contribute to a positive, empowering work environment by consistently performing assigned day-to-day responsibilities
● Respond to and resolve guest complaints in a timely manner and creatively solve problems with the ability to anticipate, recognize, evaluate, and resolve potential difficulties
● Ensure the privacy and confidentiality of guests
● Register and assign rooms to guests
● Control and issue keys to rooms
● Verify correct charges and credits are posted to the corresponding guest folio
● Collect all required guest profile information during check-in process
● Ensure all cash and cash equivalents are accounted for and balanced at the beginning and end of each work shift
● Resolve guest complaints within scope of authority, otherwise referring matters to Front Desk management