The Nature’s Bounty Co. is now The Bountiful Company!
The Bountiful Company is a global leader in health and wellness, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbals, supplements, protein bars and powders, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people’s lives. The brands of The Bountiful Company are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Pure Protein®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan’s Pride®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx®, Ester-C® and Dr.Organic®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
***PLEASE NOTE: We have openings on 1st shift (7am - 3:30pm) & 2nd shift (3:00pm - 11:30pm) & 3rd shift (11:00pm - 7:30am). These openings are contract roles with the possibility to become a permanent employee. ***
- Blending Operator
- Material Handler
- Coating Operator
- Encapsulation Operator
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Follows formula instructions
- Operates machinery independently as well as within a team environment
- Matches all labels with batch records
- Documents process information as per SOP
- Loads and unloads machine
- Monitors operation periodically and reports any abnormal conditions to the manager
- Personal responsibility for adhering to Safety Rules, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) that are in effect assuring the quality and quantity of product produced