This is a PRN position. This position is responsible for coordinating and performing diagnostic medical imaging procedures utilizing radiopharmaceutical and medical imaging equipment. Professional and departmental protocols are followed to provide the physician diagnostic images to identify and/or plan appropriate treatment for the patient's condition
- Graduate of approved School of Radiological Sciences.
- A minimum of one (1) years' experience in a clinical nuclear medicine setting is required.
- Five (5) years' experience in a clinical Radiology setting is preferred.
- Registration by one of the credentialing bodies for Nuclear
- Medicine Technologists is required:
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (A.R.R.T.)
- Nuclear Medicine Technologist Certification Board (N.M.T.C.B.)
- CPR required.