EXCELLENT URGENT CARE OPPORTUNITY FOR EXPERIENCED APP!
Full-time and part-time shifts available. Self-Scheduling.
Banner Health is currently seeking part and full-time Urgent Care APPs to join our team. This is a great opportunity for providers who enjoy a busy environment and prefer a flexible schedule with scheduling.
We are hiring for several locations, all open 7 days a week. Some of our locations are open from 8am to Midnight, requiring two providers each day. Locations include Queen Creek, Mesa, Chandler, Surprise, Glendale, and Tempe.
- NP licensed, active or current in AZ preferred;
- Must have recent experience with all ages (newborn to geriatric);
- Minimum one year of Urgent Care, Emergency Med or procedures-heavy experience as an FNP required; (Sorry-no new grads for this opportunity.)
- Proficiencies in general medical procedures: sutures, I&D, women's health, etc.
- Familiarity with EMR systems;
Banner Health is one of the largest non-profit health care systems in the country with twenty-eight hospitals, six long term care centers and an array of other services, including family clinics, home care services and home medical equipment, in six western states. Banner Urgent Care is a key service line in our continued growth. As a leading, integrated provider of health care in every community we serve, Banner Health is deeply committed to our providers with a customer-obsessed approach to making health care easier, so life can be better.
Your voice is valued, and your well-being matters. In addition to a culture where innovation and improvement are encouraged, Banner Health offers a highly competitive salary plus paid malpractice. Benefits available for full time providers.
New grads with Banner Urgent Care clinical training may be considered.
Click Apply Now to submit your Resume