Tower Health Medical Group (THMG) is the region's premier physician-directed, multi-specialty group of health care professionals who participate with Tower Health in managing population health and promoting wellness, delivering health care that is readily accessible, compassionate, and of the highest quality and value, and engaging in clinical research and the education of health care professionals and our communities.
Inspired by passionate leadership, driven by innovation and enabled by technology that seamlessly connects providers and the population whose wellness they promote, THMG will be the region's multi-specialty healthcare group of choice for patients, providers, staff and the region's employers, delivering both high quality and value; a leader in clinical education and research.
- Respect for all individuals and benefits of teamwork.
- A culture of enthusiasm, pride and optimism.
- Relationships based on integrity, trust and compassion.
- Initiative and flexibility to define our future
- Commitment to access and superior service
- Providing integrated care that is efficient, cost effective and of high quality.
Responsible for the supervision, management, and delivery of high quality clinical care to the homeless and housing insecure patient population. This position will have clinical responsiblities along with administrative responsibilities.
- Master's in Nursing (CRNP) or Physician Assistant
- NP or PA with previous experience working with similiar population.
Certification and Licensure
- PA Drivers License
- PA State License in Applicable Discipline
- For Nurse Practitioners - AANP or ANCC Certification
- Must be licensed as a Physician Assistant in the State of Pennsylvania.
- Analytical Skills
- Computer Skills to include use and navigation
- Customer Service Skills
- Delegation Skills
- Dictation and Transcription Skills
- Excellent Communications Skills
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Teamwork Skills
- Medical Terminology
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Word
- Organizational Skills
- Prepare & Give Presentations
- Problem Solving Skills