Nursery Receiving Specialist- Somerset (rural Mercer County)
DESCRIPTION: The chosen candidate will be responsible forassisting the Complex Manager/HOD with the daily supervision, training, andsafe working environment for personnel in the nursery phase of production. Responsibilities include, but are not limitedto:
• Providingtechnical supervision.
• Settingup nursery for receiving
• Receivingnursery animals
• Ensuringthat all barns are properly set up according to Standard Operating Procedures
• Maintainingaccurate inventories by doing head counts and promoting Standard OperatingProcedures while ensuring Process Verified Program is within compliance.
• Assistwith managing costs of production, while operating within the establishedbudget guidelines.
• Followingproper bio-security guidelines and enforcing safety guidelines.