THIS IS PER DIEM -- NOT FULL/PART TIME
***Not currently hiring for this position but looking for qualified candidates for openings in the near future**
Quest Diagnostics is a leading provider of worksite wellness screening and health improvement programs. During a biometric wellness screening, a trained Quest Diagnostics Health & Wellness provider will collect a number of measurements, including height, weight, blood pressure, waist and/or hip circumference, as well as a finger stick for glucose and cholesterol levels.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform biometric screening at client sites including finger stick blood collection, BMI, blood pressure, height/weight and other health screening services based on service package
- Provide basic health coaching based off of individual’s screening results
- Perform basic waived testing technical procedures on blood samples and completes required quality control.
- Provide exceptional customer service at all health screenings
- Maintain accurate, complete, and legible records
- Participate in training/retraining and continuing education programs as necessary
- Comply with all designated safety policies and procedures in the work area, including the use of applicable protective equipment when necessary to prevent exposure to potentially infectious agents
- Understand and complies with applicable federal, state and local laws. Adheres to quality assurance procedures and good manufacturing practices
- Maintain all HIPAA and OSHA standards while on events
- Performs other related duties as necessary