Lead our 21 bed, Beacon award winning Medical ICU.
Why Reading Hospital?
- Level I Trauma Center
- Emergency Nurses Association 2018 Lantern Award
- MICU: Silver Beacon Award for Excellence by The American Association of Critical-Care Nurses
- Healthgrades: America's 100 Best Hospitals Award™ (2017-2019)
- Five-Star Ranking, 2019 – one of only 11 hospitals in the state to do so!
- US News & World Report: 6th best hospital in PA
Comprehensive benefits to include earned time off, enhanced tuition assistance, retirement savings with employer match and so much more!
The Nursing Unit Director coordinates clinical and administrative activities on the unit to ensure the provision of high quality care. The Nursing Unit Director works in
collaboration with the multi-disciplinary team and has 24/7 accountability for planning and operations of the assigned unit. Demonstrates clinical proficiency in
current practice and knowledge of regulatory requirements and standards of nursing practice. Implements sound business and human resources management
RN; BSN required; MSN, MBA preferred. Certification preferred. Greater than 3 years professional nursing leadership experience demonstrating competence.