Project Manager – Outside Plant (OSP) Fiber Construction and Maintenance
The Project Manager - OSP Construction and Maintenance leads a multi-disciplined OSP workforce to complete the construction of complex OSP network deployment projects as well as a service workforce created to support existing OSP networks. This requires a broad knowledge of outside plant design/construction practices and standards for aerial, buried, and underground facilities in addition to troubleshooting and emergency response protocols. Excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skills are also a must for this position. We are seeking an experienced leader with demonstrated experience with Fiber to the Home (FTTH) construction.
• Motivate, mentor, and provide direction to management team
• Control construction projects, track costs and improve processes
• Ensure projects are completed in a timely manner
• Resolve issues affecting projects scope, quality, risk, and timeline
• Create and manage contingency plans for the projects
• Ensures compliance with all applicable safety requirements