You are the first point of contact - the face and voice of the company. You will welcome visitors and take calls in a warm and professional manner. You will appreciate the importance of reception and the significance of being at the forefront of a successful business. You will also act as the Office Manager in ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the office and all ancillary operations.
• Accommodate visitors, clients and other guests
• Operate phone system and direct potential clients to relevant departments
• Coordinate conference room bookings and appointments
• Record, file and track all outgoing and incoming courier and sort mail
• Manage all matters pertaining to reception/office appearance and utilities
• Cooperate with local Managers
• Maintain database of suppliers and service providers
• Procure office supplies
• Maintain inventory of office stationery
• Assist Manager and staff with office duties
• Ad hoc duties as required and directed by the Manager
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.