Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Answer phones and connect to appropriate department. Scheduling WebEx and conference calls when needed. Distribute incoming mail and faxes. Process outgoing and interoffice mail. Ordering of office supplies, business cards. Organize corporate events such as holiday parties and meetings. Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge in Concur, Skills, & Abilities
- Proficiency with Microsoft products (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrates attention to details and maintains confidentiality
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.