Job duties include:
- Creating estimates and price quotes for customers
- Scheduling and coordinating transportation services
- Creating purchase orders
- Other administrative tasks such as scanning documents, data entry, running reports, filing, etc.
- Hours: 8am-5pm Monday - Friday
- Pay: $15-16/hr
- 1 year of office experience is preferred but not required; we are willing to train
- Strong data entry and typing skills (45 WPM+ & 6,000 KPH)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be self-motivated, team oriented, and deadline driven
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.