We are currently looking for an Office Assistant for a wonderful company here in Sacramento! This position will be providing administrative and secretarial support to the staff members. This is a temp to hire position offering $16/hr!
Answer questions and resolve issues, as appropriate.
* Track, coordinate, and communicate staff coverage during unplanned absences.
* Notify Clients/circle of support and reschedule appointments, as appropriate. Schedule appointments, as necessary.
* Provide administrative support services to staff including, but not limited to:
* Typing, editing, printing, photocopying, scanning, faxing, scheduling conference rooms, assembling materials/reports, filing, and organizing.
* Facilitate and ensure all communication (e.g. mail, email, telephone calls, voice messages) is processed and delivered in a timely manner.
* Maintain office supplies, monitor office equipment, and communicate the need for any repairs to Manager and Facilities.
* Ensure all packets, materials, and forms are current, organized, and/or accessible to Unit staff.
* Distribute information to Clients, as necessary or requested.
* Send or receive Client records.
* Log/track transfers.
* Maintain templates and send transfer letters to Clients/circle of support.
* Request vital records.
* Seek out ways to make improvements to processes or quality of work; propose ideas to Manager.
* Ensure communication/information is handled with sensitivity and confidentiality.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.