- Customer service and order entry daily.
- Will be responsible for entering orders into system with both speed and accuracy.
- Taking orders from customers both in person and over the phone.
- Data entry, 10 key, and also working in Microsoft office programs.
- Communicate with customers both in Spanish and English.
- Handle multiple priorities throughout the day and adhere to deadlines.
- Other general office tasks as required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.