Leading National Financial Services organization is adding an Office Administrator to their team. This Office Administrator role will support and coordinate operations for the Irvine and Los Angeles offices.
Primary Responsibilities: This role is temp-hire.
Manage general day-to-day flow of office operations. Assist operations group with special projects (event planning, employee training/on-boarding, philanthropic activities, manage building requests, and other administrative/planning requests as needed.) Ability to come in as early as 7:30 a.m. or stay as late as 6:00 p.m. when necessary.
• Serve as backup for administrative assistant (duties to include switchboard operation, conference room setup / teardown, copying, binding reports, greeting guests and vendors, etc.)
• Supervise junior administrative staff member
• Manage office inventory and stock office supplies/snacks
• Work with vendors on new pricing and opportunities, etc.
• Supervise records management process - including managing offsite storage supplies (sending and requesting files)
• Process FedEx requests when needed
• Facilitate office renovations, build-outs and moves
• Liaison with building management on facilities requests and building communication
• Arrange First Aid/CPR/AED training
• Organize staff meetings, office events; i.e. holiday parties, summer events, etc.
• Coordinate philanthropic activities
• Handle new employee on-boarding process and orientation training schedule
Ensure that office/workstation is ready for new employee; clean and stocked with supplies
Updating phone list/floor plan, ordering business cards, name plates, key cards, set-up FedEx login, office/workstation set-up, etc.
Perform admin handbook training for new hires
Complete I-9 verification
• Assist Human Resources with planning CORE events (four times per year)
• Manage college recruiting interview schedules and book hotels
Administer technical and writing assessments
Order lunches/plan group dinners
Compile materials for department specific training
Compliance training (launch modules/compile reports)
• Assist with firm and office wide initiatives
• Manage and book international and national travel for Managing Directors and as needed for other Management
• Order business cards for employees and company-wide promotions
• Manage information on SharePoint
• Assist Marketing with HubSpot (data management and cleansing of contacts)
• Assist marketing with events/sponsorships
• Facilitate employee headshot photos
• Manage marketing inventory and stock marketing wall
• Complete report production as needed
• Assist with other administrative requests; such as, travel requests, copy jobs, scan jobs, reports, etc.
• Manage and coordinate with marketing all needs for conferences and presentations (i.e. event booking, menu planning, preparation of contact lists, working closely with MD's to facilitate seamless execution
• Project Coordination
• Help coordinate business development efforts
• Cover for Los Angeles Office as needed
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Intermediate proficiency of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Experience with a multi-line phone system
• Strong grammar and writing skills
• Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing situations
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment necessary
• Ability to multi-task
• Strong organizational skills necessary
• Work product that reflects a high degree of accuracy
• Detail oriented
• Ability to interact in a professional manner with clients and employees
• Must present professional appearance
• Positive attitude
• Team player
Education and/or Training:
• 4-year degree in related field preferred (business, communication, marketing)
• Minimum 4 years relevant experience necessary
• Experience working within a professional services firm a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.