Are you looking for a career with premium benefits and the potential for growth?
At TKC Holdings, we’ve created something special, a better place to work and grow. Many employees start just expecting a paycheck but end up with a rewarding career. We provide exceptional training and a clear career path.
About This Position
The Office Manager is responsible for the organization and co-ordination of office operations, procedures and resources to facilitate organizational effectiveness and efficiency. Provides administrative and office support to the Food Service Management team.
Tasks may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for basic office accounting functions such as accounts payable, accounts receivable and processing payroll for assigned units
- Process invoices and enters data to balance accounting records, accurately pay invoices, payroll reporting, and reconciling reports
- Review and approve accuracy of supply requisition and order forms
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; and identifying trends important to food service operations
- Responsible for site filing systems, and performs all site record keeping functions including but not limited to accuracy and completeness of employee files, records for special events, state and local government paperwork requirements, contracts, etc
- Insure filing systems are up to date, current and in compliance with appropriate record keeping standards
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed, performing other duties as assigned
- Cooperates with state and local auditors, providing necessary records and reports
- In some locations, responsible for maintaining accurate records, and verification of headcount
- Conducts activities associated with onboarding of new team members such as orientation to company policies and team member handbook, ensuring all new hire paperwork is complete and filed, and any other assignments to insure an effective and efficient new hire process
- In some units, may be responsible for handling cash food service transactions, and reconciliation of daily sales activities
What You'll Need
- Business degree or equivalent; or High School Diploma
- At least two (2) years’ of equivalent administrative and/or supervisory experience
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. on occasion
- Computer skills and experience in the use and operation of a variety of office software such as email, spread sheet, word and database administration
- Exercises sound judgment and the ability to assist with emergencies in a calm and effective manner
- Basic knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures
- Knowledge of clerical practices and procedures
- Basic knowledge of human resources management practices and procedures
- Basic knowledge of business and management principles
- Ability to successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) Company or Facility background check and drug screening
TKC Holdings, Inc. offers comprehensive benefits to all regular-full time employees. TKC offers a variety of medical plans with:
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Many more benefits that can be selected to create the right package for you
TKC also understands the importance of work life balance and planning for the future. To help with both of these, employees are eligible for paid time off and a Company Match for the 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.