- Maintain office supplies and order new supplies as needed.
- Collect and process outgoing mail/packages as well as receive incoming mail and delivering items to the appropriate recipients.
- Scanning and shredding documents.
- Maintain office equipment, assist with minor problems and schedule service/repairs as needed.
- Maintain office workspaces (meeting rooms, kitchen, etc.) and organize furniture for various events.
- Coordinate new equipment and furniture deliveries with vendors and oversee installation.
- Manage invoices, including logging documentation and requesting approval from the office administrator.
- Help close files and transfer files as directed.
- Assist with coordinating office security with direct supervisor and property managers of the building.
- Collaborate with IT department to assist with minor technology issues, including computers, printers, phones, etc.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a similar role working within an office environment.
- Law firm experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of PCs/computers and related hardware.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability work independently and as part of a team.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
If you are interested in this Office Services Assistant job in Denver, please apply!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.