Are you a skilled relationship builder?
The On Premise Manager will work on site at our customer location, handling their temporary and direct hire staffing needs. You will act as an extension of the customer’s Human Resources department, developing relationships with their hiring managers in order to source the right candidates for them. You will build a candidate pool via cold calling the competition, traditional and online postings, as well as networking with all related organizations and industry contacts. You will maintain contact throughout the interview process with both the management team and candidate to ensure alignment between parties. Additional duties include consistent tracking of candidates from open to close of the requisition, following up on customer satisfaction, interviewing, testing, and handling hiring paperwork.
You should be able to understand the day to day operations of our customer’s business and their special staffing needs. This individual must also thrive on actively seeking new opportunities to grow our footprint within the customer’s business.
Key Responsibilities Include:
* Minimum of three years experience as a Recruiter in the staffing industry
* Ability to source candidates via direct, online and networking channels
* Ability to negotiate and persuade while enhancing business relationships
* Must act as consultant/partner to the business
* Ability to interact with all levels of management
* Ability to multi-task
* Business acumen
* Prior sales experience
* Behavioral interviewing skills
* A Bachelors degree in related field
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other protected characteristic.