SGS is the world's leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 89,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.
The Onboarding project Coordinator will help clients to achieve their transparency projects by ensuring that all of their suppliers create their Transparency-One accounts, share their information and use the Transparency-One platform as a great tool to prove transparency, show their best practices, and enhance their relationship with their clients. You will need to be persuasive and an educationalist.
- Contact pre-qualified suppliers (lists provided) to convince them to commit to the transparency approach.
- Complete support for suppliers in recording data on the Transparency-One platform and the CRM.
- Customer support in the use of the platform's functionalities.
- Assistance to Project Managers for the analysis of data collected on the platform and the monitoring of project progress.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Communication, Business administration.
- 2 years of experience in Customer Service.
SGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristics protected by law.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
This job description should not be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements, but a general description of the job. Nothing contained herein restricts the company’s rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
If you are applying for a position within the United States and you have difficulty completing the on-line employment application because of a disability, please call 201-508-3149 for assistance and leave a message. You will receive a call back. Please note, this phone number is not for general employment information, but is only for individuals who are experiencing difficulty applying for a position due to a disability.