Exec, Account-Onc Genomics- Baltimore, Maryland - Monday-Friday
We Provide Solutions. Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
In Sales you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, our Sales Teams are often the public face of our organization. As a result we make every effort to support and develop their skills. Working across a strong customer base, you’ll find you have the flexibility and autonomy to structure your days while having the confidence that comes from promoting a well-recognized and trusted brand. With lots of opportunities for repeat business and referrals, we also offer outstanding support, plus great pay and benefits.
Purpose of the Role – Summary
Front-line sales executive responsible for profitable growth in geographic area for specialized sales of the hematopathology, molecular and genomic solutions.
- Responsible for driving clinical testing, hereditary cancer testing, hemepath BM & hemepath NGS, genomic solid tumor next generation sequencing, and other molecular solutions
- Drive sales in assigned territory through targeting, pipeline development, growth of existing accounts, new lead generation and closes, and business development activities
- Effectively use productivity and marketing tools in the sales process
- Call Point Ownership
- Community Based Cancer Centers (non-health system owned / owned), community based oncologists, oncs, med onc, rad onc, surg onc, gyn onc, heme onc, USON/TOPA nationwide.
- Collaborate with HAM/HSSE in health systems, hospital based pathologists, health system owned cancer centers
- Owns the clinical testing including hereditary genetic solutions in those call points
- Some OAEs specialize in hemepath solutions (AMP), we will incorporate them into this team
- Hemepath: these reps will work through best channel selling heme. Solutions include Ameripath, Quest (Chantilly/SJC), and PBM (focused on USON practices only, PBM group not licensed in a state will migrate to a regional AmeriPath practice, e.g.: Florida, IN, IL, MN
Attainment of revenue target
Business acumen measures
5 or more years lab, diagnostics or medical sales experience
Track record of successful medical sales
Experience selling to healthcare professionals
Demonstrated success managing customer relationships
Demonstrated knowledge of sales processes
Demonstrated subject matter expertise in hematopathology, molecular and genomic oncology and related cancer testing services
Drive for results
Interpersonal communication skills