We’re hiring and are looking to connect with you to help us deliver exceptional customer service experiences as a Online Marketing Sales Representative with TTEC in Tempe, AZ.
This position requires you to live within the Phoenix Metropolitan area, including areas such as Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler, Tempe, Buckeye, Phoenix and Peoria, and surrounding areas
Accepting digital applications for your protection and the protection of our employees: Apply online, via text ‘TTEC’ to 97211, or call 844-994-0984 ext. 122018 to connect with us.
COVID-19 Note : During the pandemic, many of our Tempe employees are training and/or working from home. Also, all applications and interviews are virtual. To facilitate the short-term remote environment for our new hires, you will be required to come to our office briefly to acquire the equipment needed for this role. When we are able to return to normal operations, this will shift from a work from home environment back to our site location. However, if you prefer to start at a later time, please let your recruiter know. We understand and respect your personal concerns and will do our best to accommodate.
Now, more than ever, how we connect is everything. Our purpose is to deliver humanity to business – and it's more relevant than ever before in today’s environment. We know we’re stronger together, working towards a purpose that matters. As TTEC team members we lift each other up, deliver smiles, and support our communities. Join us in our commitment to deliver amazing experiences.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
What You'll be Doing
Your knowledge of online media, combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities, gives you an edge when you help agencies create value for their new and existing clients. You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate, and persuade small to mid-size agencies to embrace the latest advertising products and technologies to meet their clients' goals.
On a typical day, you'll
- Utilize your knowledge and expertise in digital advertising and marketing to work with advertising agencies to help them plan, create, and evaluate multichannel marketing campaigns.
- Monitor KPIs against campaign goals and optimize accounts toward achieving those goals.
- Manage a book of business, based on the individual needs of each agency assigned.
- Be responsible for portfolio growth through expanding advertising products and up selling existing business.
- Conduct recurring phone or video conference meetings and ongoing email updates with agencies to ensure you understand their goals and to present account performance.
As a TTEC Sales Professional, You'll Enjoy
- Fun, talented and witty teammates
- The unique work environment with a 360-degree view of the Valley, including Tempe Town Lake and “A” mountain. This light-filled location offers you a professional experience unlike others in the Valley
- Free snacks, ping-pong and other games (don't forget to check out the view on your break)
- Mobility in your day – sit/stand desks, ability to move around while on calls
- B2B hours with a Monday – Friday schedule so you can take your weekends back
- Expedited opportunities for career progression as a sales professional or movement into leadership roles at this location or TTEC's other Valley locations. Think beyond Arizona too – our global brand can take you across the world if that's the path you choose.
- Potential to build your skills and knowledge as a brand ambassador for our client's iconic brand doesn't come along every day
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, and effective leadership
- Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
- Diverse and community-minded organization
- Award-winning recognition and incentive programAnd yes…all the competitive base pay, commission/bonus structure, and benefits that you'd expect
Why You? What You Bring
Connections are everything here at TTEC. That means we connect with our customers, our teammates and most importantly with you. And the ability to connect yourself is what you bring to the table… along with the following:
- BA / BS degree or equivalent practical experience in sales or marketing with a proven record of achieving sales goals.
- Technically advanced with experience in using data analysis to make recommendations to improve performance.
- Unbeatable communication skills, both oral and written. Approach solutions to complex challenges with an analytical and creative mindset.
- Positive client-facing attitude for troubleshooting and timely resolution.
- BA / BS in Marketing, Business, Communications, Mathematics or Statistics or 4 years in sales or marketing with a proven record of achieving sales goals.
- Experience with SEM, SEO, or Analytics.
- Knowledge of traditional and digital media and its competitive landscape
- Team player – we encourage and celebrate each other's wins every day
- Enjoys delivering amazing customer service
We encourage you to call us at 844-994-0984 ext. 122018 or apply online today:
Click on the Apply Now button.
You've applied, now what? After successfully completing the online application, please make your communication lines are open and regularly check your email for instructions.
Thank you for applying – it's time to share this opportunity with your network and experience the happiness of working with friends (besides us, of course).
If you're a military veteran, active duty guard or reserves, or a military spouse
We value your experience and believe you're prepared and battlefield-ready in the civilian world to take on TTEC's most innovative and challenging projects. Your hands-on experience with globalization means you're prepared to interact with our clients and employees around the world. Overcoming adversity and adapting to change has prepared you to execute in our dynamic environment. We are looking for team members where leadership is baked in from Day One. Where innovation and disruption are part of your DNA. We know that no job is as important as serving one's country, but we hope you'll find delivering amazing customer experiences to be another purpose worth serving!
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don’t take our word for it — check out some our women in leadership and diversity awards on TTECjobs.com.
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.