Phoenixville Hospital is a small community hospital located at 140 Nutt Rd, Phoenixville Pa. The Perioperative Services Department includes 7 operating rooms as well as Ambulatory Surgery Center- Limerick (located off sight), Endoscopy, Short Procedure, PACU, PAT and Sterile Processing. It is part of the Tower Health System which consists of 7 hospitals including Reading Hospital, Pottstown Memorial Medical Center, Phoenixville Hospital, Brandywine Hospital, Jennersville Hospital, Chestnut Hill Hospital and St. Christopher's.
- Benefited position- eligible the first of the month after start date
- Free Parking in a covered garage
- Easy access to Routes 422, 76 and 29 and the PA Turnpike; 15 minutes to King of Prussia, 15 minutes to Limerick and 45 minutes to Philadelphia
- Tuition reimbursment up to $8000 a year
- Responsibilities include circulating and scrubbing for Open heart team.
- Must have a minium of 1 year experience as an RN working in an operating room.
- There is on-call attached to this position.
- Heart team staff is utilized in general OR when not doing open heart cases.
- Hours are Monday through Friday 7AM to 3:30PM with weekend call rotation