At CEC Entertainment, we build careers around great food, family and fun! Our purpose and passion is to create the best place for kids and families to eat and play!
We are currently seeking an Entry Level Restaurant Supervisor to run quality shifts and drive sales/profit performance for the restaurant. This role primarily assists with opening the restaurant, and it supervises and oversees daily store operations to ensure profitability through outstanding store presentation and Guest service.
• Makes daily decisions to ensure product quality, store cleanliness, and other Company standards are met.
• Understands cost control procedures, financial accounting, inventory levels, and labor management. Monitors shift profitability.
• Knows, understands, and executes proper cash handling and safe procedures.
• Sets up shift board and personnel positioning.
• Responsible for receiving deliveries and following all security procedures.
• Ensures birthday parties are set up and that appropriate personnel are scheduled and assigned to assist the party; evaluates birthday surveys & results.
• Supervises Cast Members.
• Must be able to work 35+ hours a week.
• Must be able to work weekdays (mornings to mid-afternoon) and available anytime during weekends.
• Must have high school diploma, GED, or be in the process of obtaining either diploma or GED.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Minimum of six (6) months supervisory experience, preferably in the food service industry, OR validation as a CEC Team 2 Trainer.
• Coaching and Developing Others
• Effective Communication
• Time and Priority Management
Essential Job Functions and Work Environment:
• Must be able to lift or carry objects weighing 0-50 pounds during scheduled shift.
• Must be able to stand, bend, kneel, reach, push/pull, walk and squat during scheduled shift.
• In addition to the essential job duties stated above, the ability to handle job stress and interact effectively with others, including guests and co-workers, are essential functions of the job. The work environment includes flashing and flickering lights, moving mechanical parts, and loud noises.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
For 40 years, CEC Entertainment has proudly served as the nationally recognized leader in family dining and entertainment and the place Where A Kid Can Be A Kid®. As the award-winning, number-one, kid-friendly restaurant for millions of families across the world, the company and its franchisees operate a system of more than 607 Chuck E. Cheese's and 147 Peter Piper Pizza stores, with locations in 47 states and 14 foreign countries and territories. More than 17,000 employees are dedicated to ensuring Every Guest Leaves Happy!
CEC Entertainment offers a wide variety of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability and 401(k) retirement savings plan to eligible U.S. employees as part of their overall employment package. We also offer job training and career growth opportunities.
* * *
At CEC Entertainment, we believe that our workforce should reflect the diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives of the many guests we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, genetics, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state or local protected class. Employment is contingent upon a successful background check and drug screen. Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.