Healing begins here...
Chestnut Hill Hospital is your community healthcare provider, a 148-bed facility with inpatient and outpatient, diagnostic and treatment services including minimally invasive laparoscopic and robotic-assisted surgery, cardiology, gynecology, oncology, and orthopedics, primary care practices, two Women's Centers and an off-site physical therapy center. We're 300 physicians and healthcare professionals strong. We are a university-affiliated teaching hospital dedicated to innovation and excellence. We work hard to be a place of healing, caring and connection for patients and families in the community we call home.
We believe in the power of people to create great care!
- Evaluates assigned patients and plans, implements and documents nursing care.
- Assists physicians during examinations and procedures.
- Performs various patient tests and administers medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse.
- Promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing
- Relevant Experience
Certification and Licensure
- PA Registered Nurse License
- Excellent Communications Skills
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills