Direct Hire position with growth potential.
- 10+ years of experience
- Familiar with all processes and trouble shooting in this industry (aerospace, paint, coating, metals, etc.)
- Must be highly customer oriented
- Bilingual English / Spanish Desired
Extensive knowledge of the following processes:
- Chem Film Type I and II
- Hard Anodizing Type III
- Sulfuric Acid Anodizing Type II
- Alkaline Cleaning
- Prime and Paint
- MIL - SPEC paint
- Application of Solid Film Lubricants
- Masking techniques including the application of wax and Lacquer
- Ability to identify and solve problems that produce non conforming parts for all of the above processes.
- Ability to read and interpret customer processing specifications.
- Extensive knowledge of NADCAP and AS 9100
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing
- Ability to inspire teamwork and cooperation between employees
- Familiar with NDT
- Ability to use measuring devices Calipers, Micrometers, Coating thickness gauges, Zhan Cups
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.