KRCG has a great opportunity for you! We are looking for an Operations Manager to join our team.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Insure the overall technical and operational success of the stations programming.
- Work with all departments, including master control and other hub personnel to resolve any issues that might affect operations.
- Verify that all content is available, and ready to air, Maintain required logs, and uphold station standards and FCC compliance.
- Facilitate ongoing training in order to maintain high standards.
- Monitoring the stations technical performance.
- Providing support in the management of Servers, Network Security and Network Services.
- PC/Mac hardware/software support of on-site installing, servicing, and repairing workstations.
- Providing support for the technical needs of the News Department.
- Video equipment set-up and maintenance.
- Assist with LAN and WAN related hardware and software maintenance.
- Develop knowledge of facility specific needs and assist in supporting these systems.
- Assist in Applying regular security updates.
- Assist in physical inventory of equipment.
- Assist in Maintaining digital telephone system.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Other Qualifications and Requirements:
- Self-starter, able to work efficiently without direct supervision
- Be able to work effectively with other departments receiving and communicating instructions via telephone or in person.
- Be able to read and understand technical materials.
- Able to set priorities under pressure of deadlines.
- Hold a valid driver's license.
- Must be flexible to accommodate shift changes including extended hours, weekends, evenings, and holidays.
- On-call duty, including weekends and holiday.
- The ability to lift equipment generally less than 50 pounds.
- Plan, organize, control, and evaluate IT system.
- Manage local station internet connections.
- Setup and assist in new hire onboarding.
- Computer imaging, setup and maintaining all computer hardware and peripherals including but not limited to, Servers, Workstations, Surface Pro’s, laptops, iPhones and iPads.
- Active Directory experience.
- ITIL ServiceNow experience.
- Project Manager and budgeting experience is a plus.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!