The Bountiful Company, a Nestlé Health Science Company, is a pure play branded leader in global nutrition, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbal and other specialty supplements, and active nutrition products, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people’s lives. The Bountiful Company’s portfolio of trusted brands includes Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan’s Pride®, Sundown® and Ester-C®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
If you are driven to build great teams, share your drive for excellence and innovative spirit, and focused on results, The Bountiful Company is where you want to be! We are building an organization of passionate people committed to the health and wellness of our customers and to the success of our culture and company. We are currently seeking an experienced Manufacturing Supervisor to join our team and join us on our High Performance System (HPS) journey.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS AN OVERNIGHT SHIFT (HOURS - 11:00 pm - 7:30 am)
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Guide a team that is adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) that are in effect, ensuring the quality and quantity of product produced
- Actively seeks and supports continuous improvement activities in process efficiencies, costs and effectiveness of work and implement sustainable improvements
- Implementation of procedural/policy changes to enhance department performance
- Ensures tasks are completed within set deadlines.
- Works effectively in a multitask environment and consistently tracks the progress of ongoing initiative.
- Enforce safety policies and work habits
- Monitors productivity making sure efficiency, cost and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are met on a daily basis
- Develops, supervises, coaches and counsels associates on a regular basis
- Keeps accurate records; files proper reports
- Promote a teamwork environment
- Work between tactical and strategic activities to support process improvement and Lean manufacturing practices