Are you looking for a career with premium benefits and the potential for growth?
At TKC Holdings, we’ve created something special, a better place to work and grow. Many employees start just expecting a paycheck but end up with a rewarding career. We provide exceptional training and a clear career path. About This Position
Developing teams and building careers are central to our success. As such, we have an opportunity to perform warehouse tasks from receiving product, preparing customer orders and shipping products to our clients. This is a full-time position, with some benefits starting from day one.
Work schedule is Monday-Friday start time is 7am. Join Keefe Group and become a key part of a dedicated team of professionals that run a fast-paced warehouse environment.
Competitive pay with a total potential hourly starting compensation of $14.50.
- Regular pay raises based on performance and experience levels
- Regular opportunities for overtime, paid at the corresponding overtime rate
- Weekly pay, every Thursday
- Holiday Pay for company recognized holidays
The position is in Sarasota Warehouse, Bradenton, FL. We expect our team to execute a number of processes and therefore believe in cross-training our team across the distribution departments. In addition, you can specialize in a specific area. The facility is a fully operational warehouse servicing multiple business lines, with opportunities to:
- Unload, receive and putaway product into the onsite warehouse
- Selecting product for individual orders and assisting in the delivery of orders
- Accurately manage inventory in a dynamic environment to include counting product and correcting inventory
- Inventory, stocking and maintaining the planogram of vending machines at client facilities
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with people in a correctional facility in a professional, upbeat manner
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Familiarity with computers (including Microsoft Office programs) preferred
- Must qualify for correctional facility security clearance
- Ability to pass pre-employment (post offer) Company or Facility background check and drug screening
TKC Holdings, Inc. offers comprehensive benefits to all regular-full time employees. TKC offers a variety of medical plans with prescription coverage, vision, dental, life insurance, short term and long term disability and many more benefits that can be selected to create the right package for you. TKC also understands the importance of work life balance and planning for the future. To help with both of these, employees are eligible for paid time off and a Company Match for the 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan.EEO Statement
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.