Sogeti is a leading provider of professional technology services, specializing in Application Management, Infrastructure Management and High-Tech Engineering. Sogeti offers cutting-edge solutions around Testing, Business Intelligence, Mobility, Cloud and Security, combining world class methodologies and the global delivery model, Rightshore®. Sogeti brings together more than 20,000 professionals in 15 countries and is present in over 100 locations in Europe, the US and India. Sogeti is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cap Gemini S.A., listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.
At Sogeti USA, we are committed to building a long and enduring relationship with our employees and to creating an environment that rewards and empowers. Our mission is to constantly exceed our employees' expectations in the same way that we strive to exceed our clients' expectations. We offer an environment that celebrates innovation and helps you to achieve a good balance between your professional and personal life. We strive to be an employer of choice!
What You?ll Do
- Application operational triage, troubleshooting, maintenance/support and customer engagement for remediation of level 2 and 3 technical issues.
- Build strong relationships with developers, customers and other technical experts in order to facilitate incidents, requests and application configurations.
- Reproduce and/or debug customer application issues by using or building too lsets, scripts or procedures in partnership with development team.
- Coordinates transitions, application/system testing and documentation of system operational procedures in support of production releases.
- Analyzing existing processes, support models, monitoring, automation and tools, with the goal of identifying gaps and opportunities for enhancements.
- Problem Solver! Solves complex issues and willing to take a new perspective on existing solutions. Exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information and data.
- Design and implement solutions that improve functionality, performance and efficiencies within applications and monitoring solutions
- Participates in on-call/after hours support schedule as defined within the team and release cycles.
The benefits our employees enjoy:
- 401(k) Savings Plan- Matched 150% up to 6%. (Our 401k is in the top 1% of 401(k) plans offered in the US!)
- Medical/Prescription/Dental/Vision Coverage!
- Low-premium and deductible. Plan with free preventive care.
- $12,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
- 100% Company-paid mobile phone plan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)- Ensuring a balance of work and home life