Operator, Data Entry II - Tucson, AZ - Monday - Friday 5:00 AM-1:30 PM
• Review, interpret, edit and/or verify patient demographics.
• Log onto computer and enter all appropriate requisition data in an accurate and efficient manner.
• Must be able to use all inquiry functions on CRT.
• Review data entered into the system to ensure its accuracy and completeness.
• Microfilm requisitions to provide documentation retrieval for error audits.
• File requisitions according to department specification.
• Work station and area immediately surrounding work station is to be maintained in a neat and orderly manner.
• Must be able to consistently key a minimum of 500 requisitions per shift.
• Keep up to date on all new procedure changes and clients with special keying requirements.
• High School diploma or GED
• 1-3 years’ experience
• One year's prior CRT experience is required.
• Must be able to manage multiple tasks.
• Must have excellent attention to detail, with strong verbal and written communication skills.
Excellent phone skills a must!