Barnes Aerospace Lansing division has an exciting opportunity for a Laser Operator C. The right candidate will have effective experience with hand tools in a manufacturing environment. If you are a high-energy, motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, you are encouraged to submit your resume for further consideration.
- Performs skilled machining operations, including but not limited to; laser cutting/drilling, milling, sawing, tapping and grinding to extremely close tolerances according to customer specifications.
- Sets up and operates a broad range of machines including Laser machines, CNC Mills, horizontal boring mills, grinders, drill presses, lathes and EDM.
- Interfaces with supervision, toolmakers, engineers, program managers and quality personnel to resolve problems and ensure that parts are manufactured to customer specifications.
- Uses all types of inspection and measuring devices to check and verify tooling and parts.
- Uses and interprets complicated prints, drawings and process sheets to perform a variety of layouts.