Operator Data Entry I- Fort Myers, Florida - Monday - Friday
Look for more than answers. Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require
sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
You will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can
expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with
professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, we are on a continuous journey of discovery and development. It’s this attitude that has made us an industry leader and the #1 Diagnostic Lab in the US. For those joining us, we offer exciting and fast moving career opportunities where you can affect change at a rate unheard of in many
organizations of our size and scope. While we invest in and develop technology to drive our innovations, our ongoing success relies on our people.
Entering patient and physician (clinical data; grossing reports and distributing incoming work flow; preparing complete requisitions for billing; attaching working drafts and putting them in numerical order; proofing; end-of-night reports; distribution of reports. Working as a team – helping each other with questions and workflow.
1. Accurately entering clinical data of patient and/or physician information.
2. May perform other light clerical duties as needed.
1. Requires manual finger dexterity, eye-hand coordination and periods of prolonged sitting and/or standing.
2. Requires employee to work on computers and with medical data.
• High School Diploma required
• Prefer experience in medical terminology, transcription or coding.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
• Must be able to perform repetitive tasks with dominant hand frequently to constantly throughout the day.
• Extensive use of phone and PC.
• Typing/Data entry
• Sight/eye coordination
• Fine dexterity with hands/steadiness.
• Maintain composure while managing multiple tasks
• Adapts to change
• Ability to grasp information and make accurate decisions
• Have analytical skills
• Ability to follow verbal or written instructions
• Concentrate on task/details
• Examine and observe details