, a global automotive and industrial supplier, is seeking a Machine Operator III
for 2nd shift
to work at our Cheraw, SC
location. This position is responsible for producing quality parts for our customers.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Operate machinery for production of high quality parts to Customer specification
- Run production
- Verify sampling of parts for conformance to specification – Master all gages
- Component lot control and stock
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of work area
- Other duties as required by Supervisor
- Know and understand the current specifications of the Quality Policy and Procedures and contribute to the achievements of Quality objectives.
- Comply with and support Schaeffler Group USA, Inc., Policies and Procedures, Plant Rules, Guidelines, and Environmental Health and Safety Regulations.
Qualified candidates will have:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Able to operate automated assembly equipment
- Able to make precision measurements as required and complete SPC charts and forms.
- Have the ability to safely lift 40 pounds
- Two (2) years' experience preferred but not required
- Must be able to stand up to 8 hours (break excluded)
- Manual Dexterity, Motor coordination, Hand-eye coordination, Spatial and form coordination
- Mechanical aptitude
Schaeffler is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans