Ultimate Staffing has partnered with a Global Manufacturing company in Woburn, MA!
Stable, growing company in a convenient location looking to quickly add to their team! If you are looking for a fast-paced position in a focused team environment where you can be at the cutting edge of engineering solutions, look no further!
1st Shift - Monday thru Friday - 6 AM to 2:30 PM - Pay rate - $17.11/hr
2nd Shift - Monday thru Friday - 2:15 PM to 10:45 PM - Pay rate - $18.36/hr
TEMP TO HIRE - Eligible to earn a quarterly bonus after conversion to a full-time employee!
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for ensuring the department's productivity and quality goals are met. Part of a cohesive team responsible for manufacturing high-quality products. Cross training into other value streams is required based on the changing needs of the business. Must be able to interact fluidly with peers, supervisors and cross-functionally work with Quality Control, Logistics, and Process Engineers.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Follow oral and written instructions accurately and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Perform required quality checks and record data using proper measuring equipment every hour.
- Verify all tools, materials, and equipment obtained are correct for the assigned work.
- Responsible for preparing raw materials and machines according to the Process Documents.
- Perform all job start up and end of job completion tasks.
- Record production information using Day by Hour tracking sheet
- May interface with Engineering on new product development and basic problem solving.
- Basic troubleshooting on production line.
- Clean and maintain work area before, during, and at end of shift.
- Participate in High Performance Teams.
- Sustain Safety and 5S program.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Have strong technical knowledge and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to multi-task.
- Must be able to read and interpret work orders.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Able to work proficiently in multiple product areas and perform more complex processes.
- At least 2 to 3 years of experience prior in manufacturing.
- At least 2 to 3 years of reading and interpreting BOMs, Routings and blue prints.
- Willing to work overtime as required.
- Willing to be flexible with shifts.
- Must have good math skills.
- Must have legal authorization to work in the U.S.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.