Sogeti is a leading provider of professional technology services, specializing in Application Management, Infrastructure Management and High-Tech Engineering. Sogeti offers cutting-edge solutions around Testing, Business Intelligence, Mobility, Cloud and Security, combining world class methodologies and the global delivery model, Rightshore®. Sogeti brings together more than 20,000 professionals in 15 countries and is present in over 100 locations in Europe, the US and India. Sogeti is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cap Gemini S.A., listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.
At Sogeti USA, we are committed to building a long and enduring relationship with our employees and to creating an environment that rewards and empowers. Our mission is to constantly exceed our employees' expectations in the same way that we strive to exceed our clients' expectations. We offer an environment that celebrates innovation and helps you to achieve a good balance between your professional and personal life. We strive to be an employer of choice!
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2-3 years of working experience in Oracle ERP EBS (R12 / 11i) and/or Cloud (Fusion) core finance modules: General Ledger, Sub-Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Projects, and Accounts Payable, Purchasing.
- 2+ Years of experience in developing and maintaining complex Oracle SQL queries, PL/SQL functions and packages
- 2+ years of hands on experience with Oracle Application Framework (OAF) or any other Java Server Faces Frameworks.
- Experience in development and customization of reports using XML Publisher
- Extensive experience with tools like SQL Developer, Report Builder, JDeveloper etc.
- Knowledge and experience with full SDLC lifecycle
- Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field.
The benefits our employees enjoy:
- 401(k) Savings Plan- Matched 150% up to 6%. (Our 401k is in the top 1% of 401(k) plans offered in the US!)
- Medical/Prescription/Dental/Vision Coverage!
- Low-premium and deductible. Plan with free preventive care.
- $12,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
- 100% Company-paid mobile phone plan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)- Ensuring a balance of work and home life