Work hours: M-F 10AM to 3PM
Heres what you will do:
- Performs all necessary tasks for each incoming purchase order every day, from start to finish. Primarily working in Quickbooks and Outlook.
- Communicates with customers on the phone often, while taking orders, answering questions, and clarifying their needs.
- Performs monthly physical inventory and verifies/updates counts on the website.
- Updating website is required as needed. Keeping the site up to date with changes in pricing, adding, updating & removing sale prices, product additions & product deletions.
- Additional duties, as determined over time, to complement our excellent customer service.
Heres what you bring to the table:
- This individual is detail oriented, works well meeting daily deadlines, and is dedicated to getting the job done right in a timely fashion.
- Excellent computer skills are necessary - primarily utilizing Windows, Quickbooks, Outlook, Chrome, Google Docs, Adobe, Excel. Experience with Quickbooks is a huge plus!
- Correct spelling, good grammar, and proper telephone etiquette are a must.
- This is a small business with just 5 people. Being a team player is critical!
- High School Diploma required. Some college preferred.
- Proven work history utilizing programs mentioned above with excellent references.
- Prior work in the medical/surgical field is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.