- High volume order processing which includes accurately processing customer orders, work orders, returns, etc
- Issuing price quotes to customers
- Ensure sales orders are accurate and complete by checking for any discrepancies in order quantities and pricing
- Update team members and customers on product inventory
- Communicate customer order fluctuations to the purchasing team
- Set up new customer account and credit statuses
- Must be comfortable with answering some customer calls and keeping open communications with multiple departments within the company
- Hours: 8AM-5PM M-F
- Starting pay: $16-17/hr
- Temp-to-hire after 90 working days
- We offer healthcare benefits on day 1 and a casual dress code!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.