- High volume order processing via phone, email, and fax
- Handle customer inquiries regarding pricing, availability, shipping inquiries, returns etc
- Provide accurate pricing and delivery quotes
- Process customer returns and manufacturer recalls
- Prepare inventory reports for our sales team
- Prepares purchase orders by verifying specifications and price; obtaining recommendations from suppliers for substitute items; obtaining approval from requisitioning department.
- Identify potential vendors with which to arrange contracts
- Verifies receipt of items by comparing items received to items ordered; resolves shipments in error with supplier
- Provides purchasing planning and control information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Track the status of all purchase orders
- Quarterly inventory of the warehouse
- Prepare monthly reports listing all purchases, returns and related costs
Pays: $45-52K, depending on experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.