100% of your healthcare benefits will be paid once you are hired on and WE WILL TRAIN!!
Job duties include:
- Picking, packing and shipping of daily sales orders, using a variety of methods.
- Process shipping and receiving paperwork
- Verify the quantity and description of products received by checking merchandise against the packing list
- Inspect products for damages and expiration dates
- Prioritizing daily shipments, coordinating between departments to ensure shipments are made in an efficient manner.
- Identify errors and resolve shipping discrepancies
- Inventory and cycle counts as needed
- Pay: $17/hr starting
- Hours: 8:00 to 5:00 with a 1 hour lunch break @ 12:00
- Temp to hire after 90 working days
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.