Hours: 8:00-5:00 M-F
Location: Pomona, CA
Our company is a distributor of tools and is based in Pomona, California. Must have order management experience and customer service support.
Order management job description:
Will have the responsibility to manage dealer/distributor orders on a daily basis.
You will be the key link in communication with our customers for order/inventory questions.
The individual works closely with our shipping department to ensure that every order is processed and delivered on time.
Order management needed experience:
- 2+ years of experience in eCommerce on eBay and Amazon portals
- Ability to check rates on FedEx, USPS, and UPS
- Have payment experience on Braintree, PayPal, and credit cards
- Have great written and verbal skills
- Able to multitask and pay attention to detail
- Great time management skills
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office)
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.