Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop strong relationships with internal/external customers, vendors and jurisdictional agencies
- Perform searches, document retrieval, document preparation and execution, filings and/or recordings at all jurisdictional levels
- Assist internal/external customers and/or vendors with order fulfillment and problem resolution
- Understand, demonstrate, and explain WKLS service offerings, procedures, processes, methodologies and delivery options as well as jurisdictional requirements to customers, team members and/or vendors
- Make well informed and timely decisions to meet client expectations and requirements
- Make recommendations on how to improve customer satisfaction, customer retention, efficiency, revenue growth, cost savings and financial results
- Challenge existing procedures and processes regarding the delivery of services, service offerings, and make recommendations to enhance and improve upon them with the objective of increasing team efficiencies and making overall improvements to customer and employee satisfaction
- Assist customers, team members and/or vendors with training on all products, jurisdictional requirements and company databases using a consultative approach
- Associate degree from an accredited college/university and/or a minimum of one year of customer service experience in a fast paced, multi-functional customer focused environment
- Experience with UCC, mortgage, secured transactions, lending, commercial title/abstracting, and/or commercial banking preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel and Outlook along with excellent data entry skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills along with the ability to manage and prioritize demands from multiple sources, external and internal
- Ability to multitask and demonstrate ability to problem solve
- Excellent analytical, organizational, time management and problem-solving skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Employee may need to lift a maximum of 50 pounds.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.