The ideal candidate has prior consulting experience and is a self-starting individual contributor who can learn quickly.
- Apply tools & framewords to support improved future state organizational transformation, alignment, and re-organization.
- Lead one or more projects on the different components of OCM activities
- Develop and execute communication plans.
- Draft roles & responsibilities which may include tasks, accountabilities and competency definitions.
- Asess the impact of change on organizations, using assessment of stakeholders, culture, performance and readiness for change.
- Develop and deploy user training programs.
- Provide coaching and/or mentoring of team members.
- 4 or more years of relevant experience in a consulting or industry role.
- 2 or more years of change management experience
- 2 years minimum of leading and mentoring project teams.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Experience planning & leading organization transformation/change management projects
- Experience supporting culture change
- Masters or other advanced degree in related specialization area.
- Strong oral and written communication skills including presentation skills (MS Power Point, MS Word)
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.