Outbound Sales Specialist – Automotive Industry – Call Center
Expect more than a job!
Our values are the heartbeat of our organization and we live, breath and play by them every day. Join our team as an Outbound Sales Specialist and experience the satisfaction of being part of a unique culture. As a Percepta team member, you can expect
- Culture of Service - to be treated like you are the customer from day one
- Teamwork – belonging to a supportive family team environment that encourages growth, fosters trust and open communication and acknowledges value in your contributions
- Respect – a team that is accountable, dependable and gives you their full attention
- Proactive – to surround yourself with solution-oriented people who strive to improve themselves, others and the organization
- Career growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Diversity - be a part of our growing diverse and community-minded organization that is all about having fun
- Competitive compensation - we take care of family, which is why we offer more than just competitive wages and great benefits. Our programs include incentives and promote physical, mental, and financial wellness.
The Outbound Sales Specialist is responsible for outbound call campaigns, product inquiries and close sales (take orders). The Outbound Sales Specialist is also responsible for driving sales through up-selling and cross selling techniques as well as delivering exceptional customer service. This position will also serve as back-up for the Sr. CSR’s as needed.
Hours: 9:30am to 6pm or 10:30 to 7pm Monday to Friday
Duties and Responsibilities
• Establishes and maintains a high level of customer satisfaction in all sales transactions.
Ability to turn product inquiries into sales orders. Contact types include:
Closes prospective customers using working knowledge of the product lines.
Identifies opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell customers.
Handles inquiries with regard to product, pricing, order expediting, customer relations and complaints.
Handle all outbound phone calls with courtesy and professionalism.
Ability to multi-task take orders and answer inquiries while completing other assigned tasks.
Required to pay close attention to details, reviewing, adding, or deleting comments necessary to process orders, sending acknowledgments with notification of order changes or per customer request.
Ability to learn order processing system regarding all aspects of order entry, order inquiry, customer, customer cross-reference, and any other functions necessary to perform daily tasks.
Understands shipping instructions and comprehends distribution center processes.
Responsible for maintaining and updating customer files.
Correct incomplete orders.
Escalate issues as needed.
Consistently meet or exceed weekly and monthly sales activity goals by utilizing sound telephone based selling approaches.
Complete additional tasks, responsibilities and/or projects as deemed necessary by the supervisor, upper management or the business partner.
Help identify process improvements and best practices for the Program / Team.
Develop and maintain professional working relationships.
Adhere to, and support, all Percepta and internal client initiatives.
Meet or exceed all performance metrics.
Adhere to Percepta policies and procedures.
Complete training courses as directed by Operations and/or Training.
Perform all CRS I responsibilities with consistent reliability as required.
Act as back-up to the Sr. CSR’s as needed:
Handle supervisor calls as appropriate:
Provide accurate information
Educate the CSRI and CSRII’s on how to answer the questions going forward.
Handle the CSR’s with patience and respect.
Schedule flexibility to support the business is required.
Identify and report all concerns regarding the program to the appropriate Senior Business Analyst, Team Leader or Manager.
Handle Additional client inboxes
Act as a liaison with internal business partners as needed.
Mentor new team members as needed
Perform additional responsibilities as needed.
High School Diploma required.
Required - Associates degree, 2 year's college; or equivalent work experience.
2 years call center sales experience required.
Customer service experience required.