Excellent opportunity to work for a leading company that is located in Anaheim, CA.
- Prospect, market, sell and digital assets e.g. geo-fencing, retargeting, mobile, broadcast and event advertising air time.
- Negotiate business based on industry ratings in order to maximize station revenue and share within parameters set by station management.
- Achieve revenue and share goals set by Sales Manager
- Develop new advertisers by soliciting area businesses
- Service clients to maintain positive working relationships
- Prepare sales orders and production requests in timely manner
- Resolve billing discrepancies and assist in collections of past due accounts
- Provide regular reports to Sales Manager regarding prospective sales orders, daily call sheets, itineraries, new prospect lists, forecasts, and competition analysis
- Monitor competitive media to continually prospect for new account leads
- Follow station/company practices/policies for processing, invoicing, calculation of sales
- Adhere to minimum standards of performance as established by Sales Manager
- Develop account list from various sources
- Conceive and execute written proposals.
Direct hire opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.